[Linphone-users] Linphone for Android notifications beep in Do Not Distu

From: dahxothi
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Android notifications beep in Do Not Disturb
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 01:10:41 +0000

In my LineageOS settings, I select Sound → Advanced → Do Not Disturb →
Notifications → No sound from notifications.

But still, when I get a call in Linphone while in Do Not Disturb, the call
won't ring, but afterwards the notification for the missed call beeps.

Linphone is the only app giving me this problem. I think Linphone might be
categorizing tits notification as "reminder" or "event". That would explain
that it bypasses Do Not Disturb.

Is there a way to make Linphone behave?

PS: I believe this is a bug and I tried to report it in the gitlab instance at
https://gitlab.linphone.org/BC/public/linphone-android , but there is no Sign
Up button, only Sign In.