[Linphone-users] Unregister problem

From: Davor Jovanovic
Subject: [Linphone-users] Unregister problem
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 12:08:46 +0100

Hi,

I would like to report an unregister problem on exit when having two SIP accounts. Linphone (ver. 4.2.3 and 4.2.4) for Windows.

Unregister on exit works fine when both accounts have the „Register“ option enabled in their „Main SIP account settings“.

Problem is when I disable the „Register“ option for a secondary SIP account. When exiting in this scenario the client generates REGISTER SIP message only for a primary SIP account (as expected) and a SIP server replies with 401 Unauthorized, but the client does not respond back with REGISTER SIP message filled with credentials and an unregister process isn’t successfully finished.

Best regards

/davor