[Linphone-users] Recover password: "an error occured. please try again l

From: Francis Marsden
Subject: [Linphone-users] Recover password: "an error occured. please try again later"
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 21:40:49 -0600

I created a linphone account on my mobile, without entering a password. (And linphone never sent me one or said one had been created.)  In recover password page, entered my cellphone number which is linked to my account and it gave the error msg:  "an error occured. please try again later."   In the past, I have been able to log into my account using the cell number.   How to fix this?