[Linphone-users] Created account without password. How to delete it?

From: Francis Marsden
Subject: [Linphone-users] Created account without password. How to delete it?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 13:35:04 -0600

Some how I managed to create a linphone sip account without using a password.  If I remember correctly , I installed linphone on my android cellphone, and used the assistant to create an account using my email. (marsdenf@shaw.ca) .  The user name is marsdenf for the linphone account.  (I may have done it with linphone linux on my desktop, but am not sure).  The account works, but I assure you it does not have a password.  Later I linked the account to my cellphone number.   I have now created a second account , username marsdenf62, this time with a proper password.  How can I delete the old account completely of the linphone.org servers without using a password?