[Linphone-users] Enquiry on group creation error

From: Tim Chan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Enquiry on group creation error
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 06:43:37 +0000

Hi All,

I am having some issues with group creation. Have attached a screenshot of the error faced to this email.

I am trying to create a group using accounts I created in Linphone’s public SIP server (sip:user@sip.linphone.org, etc).

Does anyone have any idea if this an issue with Linphone’s server and how it can be fixed?

If it helps, I have tried on both android and iOS, but still faced with the same error.

Appreciate if anyone could assist me with this. Thanks!

Error:

Chat room creation error

Chat room could not be created on server

Regards,

Tim