[Linphone-users] Linphone Desktop 4.1.1 - QT 5.9.0 no audio behind Fritz

From: Samuel Suther
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone Desktop 4.1.1 - QT 5.9.0 no audio behind Fritz.Box router
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 15:54:57 +0200

I have trouble to get linphone to work behind fritz.box router.

General Config:

FritzBox Cable 6591
SIP-Provider: easybell (Trunk)
Setup phone-Number in Fritz.Box, and setup Linphone to use this Fritz.Box-Account (#620).

I've figured out following:
I can call numbers, and the pick up the line. I see the time-counter running, but hear nothing at all.
If I talk into my mic, I can hear myself.

If I open Fritz.Box setting and set Fritz.Box-Portforwarding this way, that the IP of my PC where my Linphone runs is directly connected to the internet, I got sound.
So theĀ  question is, which port has to be forwarded to make Linphone work with audio... and why does there be needed an port-forwarding, if at least Linphone connect to the Fritz.Box internal Sip, instead directly to easybell.

Hope somebody can help me with this.