[Linphone-users] Linphone & Mack

From: Morne Potgieter
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone & Mack
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 12:47:19 +0000

Hi

We have installed Linphone on Mac, were do we get the config file?

We want to build a n auto deploy for it.

Regards,

Morné Potgieter

This electronic message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and then delete this message from your system. Any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message or any attachments by unintended recipients is unauthorised and may be unlawful. We have taken precautions to minimise the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to perform your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.