Re: [Linphone-users] Bug Phnoenumber Field

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Bug Phnoenumber Field
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 16:03:43 +0200

Hello.

If I remember right, this was fixed for the next release.

I do not reproduce it on the last beta.

Please try with this version

(the release will come soon, we just need to finalize testing)

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org

Le 21/04/2020 à 14:26, Jörg Steinbrenner a écrit :
Hi

I use Linphone 4.1.1 with Win10. My problem is: if I copy or enter a phone number in field "Search contact, start a call or a chat" and then want to edit it, it is only possible to navigate with cursor left/right keys. If I want to click with mouse pointer to the position which is wrong, I get an emtpy field.

Could someone change this behaviour? Edit an inputfield should be possible with mouse.

thanks,

Joerg