Re: [Linphone-users] 4.2 Release?

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] 4.2 Release?
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:09:17 +0200

Hello. On which platform are you?

The 4.2 Linphone-Desktop release is curently at the beta stage.

We released an article on this beta here : https://www.linphone.org/news/linphone-desktop-42-public-beta

The updated beta can be download by following the below links :

Windows : https://www.linphone.org/snapshots/windows/app/Linphone-4.2.0-alpha.17+09ec28df-win32.exe

Linux : https://www.linphone.org/snapshots/AppImages/Linphone-4.2.0-alpha.17+09ec28d.AppImage

MacOS : https://www.linphone.org/snapshots/macosx/app/Linphone-4.2.0-alpha.17+09ec28df-mac.dmg

Please feel free to test and to give feedback here or on Github. This would help us a lot!

PS : The files are named "alpha" because there wasn't recent releases, so we are currently stabilizing on master instead of a release branch (but it is just a detail).

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org