[Linphone-users] Android Linphone - Wrongly adding +1 in front of number

From: Shurbann Martes
Subject: [Linphone-users] Android Linphone - Wrongly adding +1 in front of numbers
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 10:01:23 -0400

Dear Linphone-users,

I have installed Linphone Android version 4.2.3 on my Motorola G6 phone. Everything works fine. I have only 1 SIP account connecting to our SIP server here at the office.

The only problem I have is the fact that I have to call using the i.e. 100@domain-IP instead of 100. If I use the latter one, Linphone will call +1100@domain-IP, in other words, it is adding (wrongly) a +1 in front.

Is there an option to remove the +1 that it is adding automatically when I type 100 so that it will call 100@domain-IP.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Shurbann Martes