Re: [Linphone-users] How to calculate HA1?!

From: Сергей Жигарь
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to calculate HA1?!
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 21:00:27 +0400

ROR
self.ha1 = Digest::MD5.hexdigest("#{self.sip_username}:#{domain}:#{self.password}")
PHP
$ha1 = md5("$sip_username:$domain:$password")

21.03.2020, 20:57, "Sean M. Pappalardo" <address@hidden>:

Hello.

I'm trying to prepare XML config files for my clients and want to use
hashes instead of passwords. How does linphone calculate the hashes it
stores in the config file? This should be in the wiki.

I've looked at the source code for liblinphone but all I can find is
reference to a function called belle_sip_auth_helper_compute_ha1 which
isn't actually defined in the source, so where is it??

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo
Sr. Networks Engineer
Renegade Technologies
address@hidden
Office: (630) 631-6188
http://www.renegadetech.com

--
This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is
intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential

,