Re: [Linphone-users] Install on Android 6 - OnePlus One

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Install on Android 6 - OnePlus One
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 09:10:57 +0100

No, the APK is the same. The only difference is for the Play Store we upload an App Bundle and Google generates the APK with only the required components to have a smaller APK.

The weird thing is, as I showed previously, is that Google considers your device to be compatible with the App Bundle we uploaded. Maybe it's a bug on their side?

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications