[Linphone-users] Sound is broken after installing Logitech G Hub softwar

From: Sergei Brehm
Subject: [Linphone-users] Sound is broken after installing Logitech G Hub software for headset
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 16:20:14 +0100

Hello,

I am using a new headset. The Logitech PRO X gaming headset. After installing the Logitech G Hub software, the sound is broken in Linphone. If I don't use the headset's integrated sound card the sound is ok, but the microphone is not recognized. When I uninstall the Logitech software, the sound works fine again and the microphone is recognized. But then I hear myself twice. But that is not due to the Windows setting.

Why could the sound sound so broken when I set up the Logitech software? How can I fix it? Any ideas?

--
Best Regards
Sergei