[Linphone-users] Remote Provisioning URL

From: Mark Murawski
Subject: [Linphone-users] Remote Provisioning URL
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 19:08:39 -0400

Hi Everyone!

We're having major problems trying to get remote provisioning working.

The example url is a 404
(https://www.linphone.org/remote_provisioning.xml noted on https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Features/Remote%20Provisioning/)

We've created a remote provisioning file and none of the settings are being loaded. Linphone appears to be completely ignoring all settings in the remote provisioning url.

There's also no documentation that we have found on how to generate the HA string for the password

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Thanks.