[Linphone-users] can I use iSoftPhone with sip.linphone.org ?

From: Adrian Fronda
Subject: [Linphone-users] can I use iSoftPhone with sip.linphone.org ?
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 17:23:21 +0000

Hello,

My router is Fritz.Box 7490 and my operating system is macOS 10.14.6.
.I prefer to use the LinPhone services in conjunction with the application iSoftPhone.
Is that possible? If so, what are the settings? I tried what you see in the screenshots (and many other variations), but I get all the time the error «sip.linphone.org: 401 unauthorised»

What settings are wrong below?

Thank you for your help,
Adrian
Settings in iSoftPhone:

Below are the settings in Fritz.Box 7490
in two screenshots: