Re: [Linphone-users] flatpak reinstall

From: Ken
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] flatpak reinstall
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 18:59:20 +0800

Originally published at: https://www.cyberciti.biz/howto/debian-linux/debian-linux-10-x-released-and-here-is-how-to-upgrade-it/

The Debian GNU/Linux project has released an updated version of its stable Linux distribution Debian 10 (“buster”). You must upgrade to get corrections for security problem as this version made a few adjustments for the severe issue found in Debian version 10.1. Debian is a Unix-like (Linux distro) operating system and a distribution of Free Software. It is mainly maintained and updated through the work of many users who volunteer their time and effort. The Debian Project was first announced in 1993 by Ian Murdock.