Re: [Linphone-users] SIP Registration rejecting username/password with 4

From: Echedey López Romero
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] SIP Registration rejecting username/password with 401
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 19:44:32 +0100

It is strange, this issues only happen on desktop client for some people here.
No problem on mobile client.

If its related with the FlexiSIP server from Linphone free SIP service I would
prefer wait on a report in the desktop client repo for devs confirmation if its
is an issue from server side or client side. It is true that maybe they changed
something in the server but that could be a "good change" that mobile clients
from them already supported and they must update the desktop client now.

Regards,