Re: [Linphone-users] linphone is refusing my password

From: Stuart D. Gathman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone is refusing my password
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 18:32:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 29 Aug 2019, David Pirotte wrote:

I am facing a disastrous situation, linphone is refusing my password,
no idea why, i didn't  change it

        Desktop 4.1.1 - Qt5.9.0
        Core 3.12.0

Any idea why this happened? Any hint on how to solve the catastrophic
problem?

Change your password?  Assuming you mean the SIP server at
sip.linphone.org, then goto https://www.linphone.org/freesip/home
and reset your password.

If you mean some other SIP service, then follow their instructions
to reset your password.

Your wording seems to imply that it was working, and then stopped
working.

--
              Stuart D. Gathman <address@hidden>