[Linphone-users] Broken audio when calling into voicemail

From: Jonathan Tyler
Subject: [Linphone-users] Broken audio when calling into voicemail
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 16:50:40 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

We are using FusionPBX 4.5.8 / FreeSwitch 1.10.0 / Linphone Desktop 4.1.1 - Qt5.9.0, Core 3.12.0

When we call voicemail the audio starts out fine but quickly looses sync and sometimes we can't hear anything at all.
We have tried various codecs and protocols, but they all have the same result.
All Internal/Inbound/Outbound calling and features work perfectly, except when calling voicemail (*97).

This is only affecting Linphone. I have also tested with X-Lite and a few Desk phones, but they work as expected.

Please advice...

Thanks and regards,
Jonathan