[Linphone-users] Register SIP Client for Android with Pure Connect IC/Si

From: Rajneeshkumar Patel
Subject: [Linphone-users] Register SIP Client for Android with Pure Connect IC/Sip Server
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 17:48:03 +0000

Hi Team ,

I have a Pure Connect IC Server in my environment which behaves as a SIP Server .

I want to register Sip client for Android or Mac with this SIP server .

How do I register SIP client with this IC Server ?

Any supporting document to configure this will be really helpful .

Regards ,

Rajneesh Patel .

Disclaimer: Any unauthorized use or distribution of this message or attachments is unlawful and any commitment by the sender is binding only if the same is physically signed by AGC's authorized signatory. This e-mail message is subject to following disclaimer : http://www.agcnetworks.com/in/en/disclaimer