[Linphone-users] Mute problem

From: Zoran Šćepanović
Subject: [Linphone-users] Mute problem
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 11:16:33 +0200

Hello,

We tranfered our iOS and Android apps to Linphone version  3.99.1 . At first there were no problems, but then a few users started to complain, but now it's a lot of them and it keeps growing. Here is the problem: they establish the call without any problems and after around 30 seconds they cannot be heard. It's like they've turned mute on, the call is alive, but it's only silence.

Kind regards,
Zoran