Re: [Linphone-users] Call drops after 32 seconds

From: Stuart D. Gathman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Call drops after 32 seconds
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 16:57:00 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019, Robert Dixon wrote:

So is the problem with Linphone?

We don't know yet.  Suspects are linphone proper, system libraries,
firewall, router, remote peer router, firewall, application.

If using a centralized broker (like sip.linphone.org or commercial SIP
service), then repeat for that.

How can this be fixed? (using the dial string I mentioned previously).

Well, the first step is to capture the CALL REQUEST and see what IP
is actually advertised.  Wireshark will break down the packet for you.

I don't remember your dial string, if it is a phone number, then your
peer is the SIP<>POTS service.  Usually, that kind of service works
fine when you use STUN or supply the correct gateway IP.  Can you report
which NAT and Firewall option you are using?

--
              Stuart D. Gathman <address@hidden>