[Linphone-users] Cisco SX10 endpoint not accepting calls from Linphone

From: Kenny Freundlich
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cisco SX10 endpoint not accepting calls from Linphone
Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 11:51:51 -0400

I just started using Linphone 4.1.1 on my Mac. My SIP address is address@hidden.

I've tried multiple times to call our Cisco SX10 videoconferencing endpoint whose SIP address is address@hidden from Linphone, but Linphone doesn't seem to discover Cisco's SIP servers via DNS SRV. The Linphone log shows an error message
channel_res_done: DNS resolution failed for wellesley.room.ciscospark.com

I have no trouble calling from the SX10 to my SIP address using Linphone.

Is Linphone, using a SIP address at sip.linphone.org , able to discover Cisco's SIP servers? Or might there be something else wrong?

Thanks.....k