Re: [Linphone-users] compiled linphone on debian.

From: yop
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] compiled linphone on debian.
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 15:36:53 -0400

Buenas Miguel,

I am not sure the problem you have, but I can tell you that I am using a Debian OS (Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie) 64-bit)) with Gnome and I didn't have to compile Linphone, I just use "Synaptic" to look for it and installed from there and works.

Did you try to installed from Synaptic or other Package Manager?

Hope that helps.
Good luck!

pablo