[Linphone-users] Set-up on blackberry passport

From: Picture Perfect Holidays
Subject: [Linphone-users] Set-up on blackberry passport
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 04:10:16 +0000

Dear linphone

When I click configure account the app simply shuts down. I'm wanting to set up my yay.com sip account on my blackberry passport (I require it for work) and‎ your app appears to be the only sip voip app that will appear in the Blackberry Hub area which is ideal but of course if the app simply closes when I try to configure then I can't use it. Please advise and thanks in advance for your time.

Kind Regards

Daniel Allan-Glide
Director
Picture Perfect Holidays