[Linphone-users] LINPHONE 3.7.0 NOT WORKING ON WINDOWS XP PC

From: robert
Subject: [Linphone-users] LINPHONE 3.7.0 NOT WORKING ON WINDOWS XP PC
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 17:45:25 +0000

Dear Linphone Users,

I was using Linphone 3.7.0 to make calls over the internet to telephone numbers for a few months with everything working fine. Than about 2 weeks ago it stopped working. When trying to open Linphone I get the following error message: linphone.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I am running a Windows XP PC with Service Pack 3.

Do you have any ideas why the application would stop working after running fine for a few months?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Robert

---