[Linphone-users] [BUG Report] Windows 10 App ignores system sound output

From: Philipp Reitmeier
Subject: [Linphone-users] [BUG Report] Windows 10 App ignores system sound output settings
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 11:08:08 +0100

Hi,

I'm using the Linphone Windows 10 app version 1.3.0 and want to change the sound output settings to a different output device. This can be done for every running app in the Windows 10 settings (system -> sound -> app volume and device settings (Bottom))
Sadly Linphone ignores this settings. The app doesn't seem to have a way to change the output either in the build in settings.
I've tried to change the Sound on a different app and there it works. So it seems to be a problem with the Linphone app.

Windows 10 Version 1803

Thanks for your support.

Greetings Philipp Reitmeier