[Linphone-users] Linphone bug

From: Grant Griesel
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone bug
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:22:07 +0200

To whom it may concern;

From the 10th of October 2018 I have been experiencing a pervasive bug while using the Linphone application and I was hoping to find out if others had experienced the same or if a existing solution is known.

When calling landline and mobile numbers the phone rings, the call is answered but then I cannot hear the other person nor can they hear me. It began on the Wednesday the 10th with about 40% of the outward calls I made, however by Monday the 15th  I only had success with 1 out of 13 calls made that day. I do not receive any calls.

I have done the basic troubleshooting of switching  microphone and headphones(I'm fairly confident this is not the problem as I use the same headphones and microphone on my backup system, Skype, without trouble), as well as resetting my router and computer.

If anyone is able to help it would be greatly appreciated and I would be happy to provide other information such as context and screenshots.

Kind regards Grant G Ecsplicite Training.