[Linphone-users] problem with someone or something calling me

From: yop
Subject: [Linphone-users] problem with someone or something calling me
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2018 13:07:11 -0400

Hello all over there and thanks for everything you are doing.

I installed Linphone in a Debian 8 - 64b and after a day using it I started to received calls from this "sip account":

300 <sip:address@hidden:5060>
100 <sip:address@hidden:5060>
5900 <sip:address@hidden:5060>
5901 <sip:address@hidden:5060>
6001 <sip:address@hidden:5060>

if I answered it nobody talk, if I decline it or just left it ringing they stop but call me again.
Today I received 9 calls from this "sip account":

104 <sip:address@hidden:5060>

and even if I answered it, declined it or just left it, they keep calling me, I had to quit Linphone because I cannot work with so much callings.

Do you know what is going on, or what I can do to stop that?, like receiving callings ONLY from the "sip account" that I add.

Thanks in advance!

pablo

PD: it looks like a work from Skype or similar to go against you guys.