Re: [Linphone-users] New Android app "link" feature

From: Pierre Fortin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] New Android app "link" feature
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 17:56:07 -0400

Hi Russ,

That was my suspicion; but the problem is that the feature could not be
setup because it won't accept the country.  I retried by going to
Settings, <account>, Advanced, Link your account...  but, there too, it
can't be setup.  Once I try to select the country, it won't take it and
there's no way out that makes sense.  The only ways out are to:
- kill the app
- hit the keypad icon at top right
but, no way to set it up.
Also, by doing this, it got unregistered. Re-entered credentials, tapped
Login; but nothing... no error message, and no login. Had to reset
password before I could reconnect, although this was really due to me
using wrong remembered password.

Looks like a broken update new(?) feature