[Linphone-users] Fwd: using video calls on android phones

From: hw
Subject: [Linphone-users] Fwd: using video calls on android phones
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 19:05:29 +0200

Is noone using this?

-------- Forwarded Message --------

Hi,

with the android version of Linphone, how do I switch video on or off during an active phone call, or how do I pick whether to make a video call or a voice-only call when I want to call someone?

I was only able to find out that in the settings, you need to make *all* calls to be video calls to get any video at all because there is no way to pick what kind of call to make when calling. How stupid is that ...