[Linphone-users] Register using phone number

From: Simon Verley
Subject: [Linphone-users] Register using phone number
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 17:31:08 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I am facing a difficulty to register on Linphone using my phone number (account creation or linking to username account). From the mac application, I've got the following message "Erreur serveur : impossible d'envoyer un SMS" at the first attempt, and then "Le compte existe déjà". From the iOS app, I've got the followinf message : "Problème de configuration du compte. Serveur indisponible. Veillez réessayer plus tard".

Does anybody have the same problem ? Is there a workaround ?

Thanks for the answers.