Re: [Linphone-users] linphone-python missing whl files

From: bananajoe153
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone-python missing whl files
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2018 19:14:59 +0100

Hi Sami,

do you or anyone else know how to compile these python packages?
I want to use it with python3, but unfortunately i did not get an answer to my question.

As I ask some time ago:
Sun, 03 Dec 2017 19:16:03 +0100
enhance python wrapper - should support python 3 too

Hi everyone,

I would like to have a wrapper for python 3.
There is already one of python 2.
https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone/blob/master/tools/
python/apixml2python/linphone.py

What tasks have to be done to reach that goal?

- Is this is a feature for the build process of the wheels?
- Or are some changes at the wrapper code necessary?

How can I compile the wrapper myself?
It would be great, if someone can give some hints.

best regards
bananajoe153