Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Debian/Arm?

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Debian/Arm?
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 10:52:31 +0100

Hello Daniel,

thank you, this is a possible solution for now. I will follow that direction...

BR Martin

Am 18. Januar 2018 22:59:57 MEZ schrieb Administrator TOOTAI <address@hidden>:
Le 18/01/2018 à 22:17, martin.forum a écrit :
Hello,

Hello

I like the way to distribute Linphone via flatpak for linux.

Is there a plan to provide a version for debian/arm (Raspberry PI3)?

You can use https://eltechs.com/product/exagear-desktop/ which emulate
386 on arm. From my tests (not with Linphone) works perfect.