[Linphone-users] Linphone on Android doesn't display contact names in Hi

From: drowsily
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone on Android doesn't display contact names in History, only numbers
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 13:07:23 +0100

Dear Users and Developers,

I am a user of Linphone 3.3.0 on Android. The application is great and I thank you for your work on perfecting it.

However, there's a minor annoyance which makes it very hard for me to use Linphone. I'm relying in a lot on calling history, but for me, only numbers are displayed in the list, regardless of the fact that the exact number is assigned to a contact in my Contact list.

Why is this? And how can I get the contact names to display?

In the mailing list archives I found one thread where something similar is mentioned, but I'm not technical enough and I don't know how to modify the program code. (I'm not even sure that thread is about the same problem.)

Thank you very much for your kind help and answers!

Sincere regards,

Jessica