[Linphone-users] Bug - Can't display extensions Username

From: Marco Varano
Subject: [Linphone-users] Bug - Can't display extensions Username
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 17:47:53 +0100

Dear community

I noticed that the new Windows  4.x versions are affected by this annoying problem. Either Pop-Up and software GUI, when receiving a call from an extension, display only the Extension number and not the Name. With Android version and 3.11 Windows Desktop version the name appears correctly, so it has to be a bug made in the new version.
But unfortunately I really like the popup that you introduced in version 4.x

Really appreciate you work. Thank you very much

Marco Varano