Re: [Linphone-users] SIP account with "_" (underscore) in UN

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] SIP account with "_" (underscore) in UN
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 23:12:11 +0000

On November 4, 2017 1:19:08 PM EDT, Scott Vinzant <address@hidden> wrote:
>Trying to add a VoIP.ms sub account.
>It seem if you add the main account i.e. address@hidden, that
>works
>fine.
>Adding a sub account i.e. address@hidden you get a
>registration failure / bad credentials.
>
>iPhone 5S - iOS 11.1
>Linphone - 3.16.3 / 3.11.1-178-g1dc8608
>
>Thanks,
>Scott

That cannot be true; I'm using a VoIP.ms account myself with a subaccount which
has an underscore in the username, and it works. However I've found that
changing settings in an account sometimes seems to corrupt the credentials
somehow. I suggest you try recreating your SIP account from scratch and try
again.

Maxim