[Linphone-users] How to delete linphone account?

From: Dennis Schridde
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to delete linphone account?
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 23:18:40 +0200

Hi!

I would like to know how I can delete my linphone account that I created from
within the Android app using my phone number and a username.  The website
wants a passwort to "manage" my account, but I did not receive a password that
I would recall.  The password reset form also only asks me for an email
address, but not for my phone number.  When trying to recreate the account
using the app, it tells me that the phone number is already registered and I
should delete my account, if I want to reuse the phone number.  Which is
exactly how I ended up in this...

So, if I only have the associated phone number and username, how do I delete
the account?

Best regards,
Dennis