[Linphone-users] Linphone ring while in background

From: Lindsey Vastola
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone ring while in background
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 08:47:02 -0400

I have noticed that linphone doesn't ring while in background on iOS. I read that iOS requires TCP for this to happen so I tried to change Linphone with the following code:

var transport = LCSipTransports()

linphone_core_get_sip_transports(lc, &transport)

transport.tls_port = PORTHERE

linphone_core_set_sip_transports(lc, &transport)

Unfortunately it did't work. My app is set to run in background so how do I get Linphone to ring while in background?