Re: [Linphone-users] linphone on iphone ios 10.3.3

From: Benjamin Reis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone on iphone ios 10.3.3
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 15:24:27 +0200

Hello,

Is the app in background when te register expire ?
If this is the case then it’s normal since it’s impossible to maintain VoIP socket when the app goes in background, which is why we increased the value of the expire since iOS10
If the issue happen when the app is in foreground then it’s indeed a bug.

Cheers
REIS Benjamin
Software engineer at Belledonne Communications