Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with last Linphone under Windows 10 and Ubu

From: Anatoli
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Problem with last Linphone under Windows 10 and Ubuntu 16.04
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 01:37:52 -0300

I also got various problems with Linphone 4 via flatpak on Ubuntu 16.04. Could the developers please update the version in the standard ubuntu repositories? The latest in the universe repository is 3.6.1-2.5. If it's difficult to update it there for some reason, maybe release the L4 via a PPA or at least provide a .dpg?

I've tried to build L4 from sources on Ubuntu 16.04, at the end I got something like "no install target for packaging" when building with ./prepare.py -DENABLE_PACKAGING=ON
. Without this option sudo make install also reported that there's no target install. Had no time yet to investigate it further.