[Linphone-users] Bluetooth device gets lost after some time

From: Colin Rathbun
Subject: [Linphone-users] Bluetooth device gets lost after some time
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 11:35:34 -0400

Hello!

Loving linphone and it's simplicity.  have tried many softphones and this one is the best!

I have one issue.  Don;t know if it is a bug or something I have not done correctly.  I have these bluetooth headsets that I have set up to work with linphone.  After setting up the bluetooth headset and restarting, Linphone automatically switched to the bluetooth headset in the preferences menu.  Perfect.

However, maybe an hour or less later, a call is made on linphone and now the computer speakers and mic are being used and not the bluetooth headset.  Computer shows the bluetooth headset as connected, but going to the preferences in linphone only now show the computer speakers.

Problem is resolved by completely quitting linphone and starting again, but that is a bit arduous.  Maybe something in the bluetooth setup i did not configure properly?

Any tips appreciated.  thanks!

Colin