[Linphone-users] Real Time Text

From: McCann, Connor J.
Subject: [Linphone-users] Real Time Text
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 18:29:24 +0000

Hello,

I have recently taken over a windows desktop application written in C# that utilizes the linphone dll and I have been trying to debug an issue with real time text (RTT). This functionality works with one of our servers, but not the other – so I am attempting to understand what sets the realtimetext_enabled flag to FALSE within the linphone source code.

Any insight would be of great help.

If anyone else has been trying to debug/understand this feature, I can provide more details.

Thanks!