Re: [Linphone-users] ANDROID-ERROR

From: tanay narayan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] ANDROID-ERROR
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 23:48:03 +0530

Hi All,

PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM THIS MAILING LIST / FORUM. I TRIED TO UNREGISTER FROM THE MAILING LIST BUT IT SEEMS IT WAS NOT SUCCESSFULL.

PLEASE REMOVE ME IMMEDIATELY.

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Nikitaben Prajapati <address@hidden> wrote:
hello,
Here i am trying to build the linphone in My system(Linux-ubuntu 16.04).
While process of build i got same error at all time.
which is below:

COMMAND: ./prepare.py

ERROR: Missing some git submodules. Did you run:
git submodule update --init --recursive

-when i am run the command git submodule update --init --recursive then it happens nothing.

-So, can you please tell me any solution to resolve this error.