[Linphone-users] Pointer request

From: Michael Tiernan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Pointer request
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:22:54 -0400

I'm using linphone on a Mac and find it works for my current level of testing but I've recently run into a quirk.

If I call a phone number attached to a company SIP line and forward it to my linphone address, it rings and I can pick up the call on the linphone side but the sending phone doesn't have a clue that the call's been answered.

Obviusly I have some configuring to sort out.

Can anyone offer pointers to where I can learn more about the process so I can troubleshoot it?

Thanks for any help or advice that can be offered.

--
  << MCT >> Michael C Tiernan. http://www.linkedin.com/in/mtiernan
  Non Impediti Ratione Cogatationis