Re: [Linphone-users] User Cant Make Calls

From: Stuart D. Gathman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] User Cant Make Calls
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 10:42:31 -0400 (EDT)

Some reasons I have observed why dialing does nothing:

1) the message "registration failed" (with a diagnostic) is at the bottom of
        the window.  (Maybe because you are in IP6 mode after
        experimenting with my recommendations.)

2) the current identity selected does not match your dialout account
   (and you did not use the full format of
   sip:address@hidden)