Re: [Linphone-users] dialpad keypress not registered during a call

From: Erwan Croze
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] dialpad keypress not registered during a call
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 14:07:41 +0100

Hello,

Did you have enabled DTMF option in Linphone Call option ?

Best regards,

Erwan Croze
Software Engineer - Belledonne-communications

On 03/03/2017 10:28, Erik Quaeghebeur wrote:
Dear list,

I am using the Linphone Android 3.2.4 client.

I was in a call where I needed to send a number from the dialpad to pick
the right option from a call menu, however, this did not work. The
pressed number did change color, but the typical accompanying sound was
not there and the other end clearly did not receive any input. I'm using
the SIP server built in my FritzBox modem/router and connected to it
over a VPN from work.

Can I use Linphone in this kind of situation?

Looking on-line, I only found

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9301170/is-there-any-way-of-sending-dtmf-tones-during-a-call-with-linphone

but i do not know whether that applies.

Best,