[Linphone-users] Bluetooth cracking noise on iOS app when connected to c

From: sai sapoori
Subject: [Linphone-users] Bluetooth cracking noise on iOS app when connected to certain versions of Bluetooth
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 19:40:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hello, I am using Bluetooth for my iOS app and when I connect to few Bluetooth devices like apple airpods etc, I get a lot of crackling noise which leads to packet loss. But works totally fine with few other Bluetooth devices. Is there a fix for this on the lo phone side or I need to make changes to my iOS code.

Thanks,
Sai.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone