[Linphone-users] Apple app and conference problem

From: Brad Smith
Subject: [Linphone-users] Apple app and conference problem
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 10:26:48 -0500

Hello,

We are using the apple linphone on a private network with no communication to the outside world.  We have a conference call setup that will play an announcement and then the conference begins.  On the first call everything works fine.  But on subsequent calls we here part of the announcement but cannot hear anymore audio.  If we quit linphone all works again for the first call.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!