[Linphone-users] Registeration fail at Apple's NAT64 environment

From: Charles Yu
Subject: [Linphone-users] Registeration fail at Apple's NAT64 environment
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 14:55:00 +0800

Hi,

We use iOS linphone SDK (3.13.9-134) and built a sip client. The client can connect to our ipv6 sip server in our own IPv6 environment (allow ipv6 turned on), and it works fine. But during App Store's review, our sip server does not got any sip signals (They said it was in IPv6 only network). It seem that the client can not reach the server. Any suggestions?

Also we set a NAT64 environment according to Apple's document "Supporting IPv6 DNS64/NAT64 Networks". In this environment, the client registration always fails, and the sip server does not get any sip signals. We used both domain name and ipv6 ip address as the sip server address. The result is the same: sip server does not get any sip signals. Any help?

Thank you,
Charles